About ESD 105
- Tech Services
- Business Services
- Admin Services
Map to ESD 105
1. IF TRAVELLING SOUTH FROM ELLENSBURG ON I-82, take Exit 33B, then turn right.
1. IF TRAVELLING NORTH ON I-82 take Exit 33. Stay in the left lane. You will cross the freeway on an overpass and end up travelling west on Yakima Avenue.
2. You are now on Yakima Avenue, the main street through downtown. Stay on Yakima Avenue all the way through downtown, cross both sets of railroad tracks and turn left on 2nd Avenue (not 2nd Street).
3. ESD 105 encompasses almost all of the entire block on your left.
• Our Allen Business Building (33 S. 2nd Avenue) is the two-story, red brick building at the north end of the block and houses our business and technology services operations.
• The Greenough Conference Center is the long, green and red building in the middle.
• Our Maggie Perez Student Success Center, our new building at the south end of the block (111 S. 2nd Avenue), opened in August 2010 and houses our educational services operations, as well as the local offices for the Washington State Department of Early Learning.
• Parking lots are on the south side of the new building and across the street from the Conference Center.