Directions to ESD 105
A.W. "Whit" Allen Business Building — 33 S. 2nd Avenue
Greenough Conference Center — 105 S. 2nd Avenue
Maggie Perez Student Success Center — 111 S. 2nd Ave.
If traveling south from Ellensburg on I-82:
1. Take Exit 33B, then turn right.
If traveling north on I-82:
1. Take Exit 33. Stay in the left lane. You will cross the freeway on an overpass and end up traveling west on Yakima Avenue.
2. You are now on E. Yakima Avenue, the main street through downtown. Stay on Yakima Avenue all the way through downtown, cross both sets of railroad tracks and turn left on N. 2nd Avenue (not 2nd Street).
3. ESD 105 encompasses almost all of the entire block on your left.
• Our Allen Business Building (33 S. 2nd Avenue) is the two-story, red brick building at the north end of the block and houses our business and technology services operations. This contains our Nile meeting room.
• The Greenough Conference Center (105 S. 2nd Avenue) is the long building in the middle. This contains the Yakima, Kittitas, Klickitat, Grant, and Columbia meeting rooms, plus our Computer Lab and the Language Acquisition Room.
• Our Maggie Perez Student Success Center is at the south end of the block (111 S. 2nd Avenue) and houses our educational services operations, human resources, clock hours and certification, as well as the local offices for the Washington State Department of Early Learning. This contains our large Ahtanum Room on the main level and our Lower Level room for meetings.
Parking is available in front of the buildings, on the south side of the Student Success Center, across the street from the Conference Center, and at the back side of the Conference Center and Allen Building.