ESD 105 offers the Parapro Assessment, which measures skills and knowledge in reading, writing and math, as well as the ability to apply these skills and knowledge when assisting in classroom instruction. This assessment was designed to satisfy the requirements of the federally legislated No Child Left Behind Act (this is being revised under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Click here to view the OSPI site and program details
2) ESD 105 offers this test through regularly scheduled group sessions. Click here for available dates
ESD 105 cannot provide you with a copy of the test booklet. So, please be sure to review available resources from ETS.org that are linked above.
The state of Washington requires a passing score of 461 (out of 480) or higher. If you do not score 461 initially, you may take the test again, but you must wait 21 days between tests. It costs $110.00 every time you take the test. Unofficial results are available immediately upon exiting the test. Official results are mailed to you from ETS within 2-3 weeks from your test date.
Important payment/Registration information:
Payment may be paid with a credit or debit card during appoitnment scheduling or upon arrival on test date. Purchase orders are accepted from established ESD 105 vendors; those paying with a purchase order must have a valid P.O. number prior to the test date.
About the test:
1. The test is in English only.
2. Current cost is $110.00 payable online by credit/debit card.
3. A valid picture I.D. is required the day of testing.
4. You have up to 2.5 hours to complete this online test.
5. You will be provided with scratch paper and pencil. No other assistance is allowed during testing.
6. Cell phones must be turned off and all personal belongings checked in with proctor.