How to Apply
Step 1: Application Process
Application into Level ONE of the Pupil Transportation Management Training Program will require the submission of the following items:
1. Completed Student Data Sheet
2. A letter of application to the program addressing the following topics:
a. Why you are interested in participating in the program?
b. What are your short and long range career goals?
3. One or more letters of recommendation from people knowledgeable about your professional qualifications.
Download the 2020 Program Information / Application from the bottom of this page.
Step 2: Registration
After the Pupil Transportation Management Training Program Steering Committee reviews your application information, you will receive an invitation to register and a registration form. A completed registration consists of:
1. Completed Registration Form
2. Payment of Total Amount Due
Please note, the Application and acceptance process is only applicable to new Level 1 students. Returning students will receive the current year Registration form from their mentor via email after March 1.
COVID Postponement - The 2021 program has been postponed to July, 2022 due to the CWU campus being closed to outside groups. However, you may still complete the "Application Process" by downloading and completing the forms linked below.