South Central Washington Instructional Network
2020-21 Central Washington Equity Leadership Network - facilitated by the Center for Educational Leadership (CEL)
The Central Washington Equity Leadership Network! The network is a collaborative effort between ESD 105, the University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL) and participating teams from: Grandview, Granger, Selah, Sunnyside, Toppenish, Wapato and Yakima school districts.
The network structure will include 5 meetings for the whole network and then we will work with you to determine the best way to provide additional support whether that be coaching for individual teams or working with a subset of districts on particular areas of focus. The network meeting dates are (unless otherwise noted all sessions are from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM) :
- November 12 (12:30 – 4:00 PM)
- January 14
- March 25
- April 29
- June 17
Intended impact statements include:
- Student experiences in school make them happy, proud, and inspired by the possibilities for their futures.
- Teachers and leaders develop a vision for transforming schools for all students.
- Teachers and leaders are empowered to teach, lead and design equitable learning environments and experiences for all students, but particularly those furthest from justice.
- Teachers and leaders have a high level of individual and collective efficacy.
- District and school communities develop coherence and reflective practices around visions for equitable student experiences, learning outcomes and teaching practices.