Ed Tech Teaching Resources
This listing is in its development phase; please feel free to consult as it is being developed!
Be Internet Awesome Day (February 7, 2023)
"Engagement you can see, results you can measure. Empower students to take an active role in their learning with interactive video lessons that spark creativity and curiosity."
Screen Recording Applications/Video Editors
- Screencastify: Adding interactive questions
- Screencastify: Master the Screencast
- Panopto Express: Free screen recorder
- Panopto: Video platform for education
- Loom: Free screen recorder
- Clipchamp: Free video editor (part of Microsoft)
- Clipchamp Video Maker: Online video maker
Be Internet Awesome
"Helping kids be safe, confident explorers of the online world" https://beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com/en_us/
"Pear Deck has partnered with Young Producers Group (YPG) and Soundtrap for Education to help teachers empower students through music production. By exploring creative sound making, students build essential media literacy skills, collaborative abilities, and the confidence they need to become productive members of society.
With these ready-to-teach lessons powered by Pear Deck, students can start finding their creative voices in new and exciting ways." Learn more and explore the lessons.
Microsoft and OSPI
- "OSPI has partnered with Microsoft to provide Microsoft Imagine Academy and Microsoft industry certifications to all Washington middle and high schools through legislative funding."
- "Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA) provides students and educators with industry aligned curriculum and certifications to build competencies and validate skills for high-demand technologies."