South Central Washington Instructional Network (SCWIN)
The Central Washington Equity Leadership Network! The network is a collaborative effort between ESD 105, the University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL) and participating school district teams.
Facilitated by the Center for Educational Leadership (CEL)
Intended impact include:
- Student experiences in school make them happy, proud, and inspired by the possibilities for their futures.
- Teachers and leaders develop a vision for transforming schools for all students.
- Teachers and leaders are empowered to teach, lead and design equitable learning environments and experiences for all students, but particularly those furthest from justice.
- Teachers and leaders have a high level of individual and collective efficacy.
- District and school communities develop coherence and reflective practices around visions for equitable student experiences, learning outcomes and teaching practices.