eVAL is an online tool that brings teachers and principals together to collaborate and discuss all aspects of professional growth and evaluation.
Users will notice additional resources that promote quality discussions and meaningful explorations of instructional strategies that lead to changed instructional practice in the classroom.
- Conducting and participating in observations
- Managing artifacts and evidence
- Managing summary data and report
- A collection of 93 videos for exploring your instructional framework in the context of classroom instruction. View an online video that will show viewers how the new eVAL Video Library can be used for hosting practice observation sessions, and participating in the annotation and scoring of the recorded lesson activity
- Protocols for exploring and analyzing classroom practice. View an online video that will show viewers how these protocols support the review, study, and analysis of the online videos. View a different online video that will demonstrate how these protocols can be used to view, study, and analyze video vignettes of classroom lessons in a personal video session in eVAL.