Workplace Safety Resources
Loss Control Services for Workers'
Compensation Co-op members
Loss Control Services can help your districts' safety program which will help impact your employee injury reduction, state safety requirement compliance and workers’ compensation premium savings.
Loss Control Services Include:
- Safety program and standards compliance consultation
- Facility safety surveys
- Injury statistical analysis to identify injury trends and prevention strategies
- Employee safety training
- Accident investigation to determine cause and to recommend corrective actions
- Safety committee organization assistance
- Ergonomic assessments
- Transitional job analysis and return to work assistance
- District specific loss control requests