FELLOWS APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) and the Association of Educational Service Districts (AESD) are excited to announce the application for the 2019-2020 Early Learning, English Language Arts, Mathematics and Science Fellows is now open. New Fellows and returning Fellows will need to complete the application. English Language and Special Education Teachers are encouraged to apply in any of the fields.
Application materials are due on May 24, 2019.
What We Offer:
The ESD 105 English Language Arts (ELA) team can work with the 25 school districts throughout our region to assist in the implementation of the Washington State Learning Standards for ELA and the Smarter Balanced Assessment System. We can offer a variety of support services that can be customized to fit your district’s needs such as:
- Job-embedded support with individual teachers, Professional Learning Communities, grade-level teams, or district leaders.
- Customized professional development learning opportunities related to specific reading, writing, listening and/or speaking topics.
- Regional workshops supporting effective ELA instruction and assessment practices that give classroom teachers a chance to network with others in our area.
- Facilitation of ESD 105 ELA Fellows Convenings.
- Differentiated instruction to meet diverse student needs.
The ELA team will be happy to partner with you and your district to provide the needed resources that will support all students’ success.
Our ELA staff includes:
Sandy Jennings Darcie Jamieson
K-4 Regional Literacy Instructional Improvement
LETRS Instructor Digital Library Specialist
Nikki CannonExecutive Director Teaching & Learning Supportoffice: (509) 834-6819Sandy JenningsK-4 Literacy Coordinatoroffice: (509) 454-3106Darcie JamiesonInstructional Improvement Coordinatoroffice: (509) 454-3114Erin BalchAdministrative Secretaryoffice: (509) 454-3128