Welcome to ESD 105 Mathematics Department
ESD 105 Math ServicesThe ESD 105 Math Team is ready to support the wide variety of math needs in our region.
Welcome Jeff Crawford to the ESD 105 Math Team!Here at ESD 105 we are excited to announce a new member to our team, Jeff Crawford. Jeff brings a rich background in mathematics to the ESD. Jeff brings over 20 years of experience as a classroom teacher and math instructional coach from the Spokane and Mead School Districts. He also provides professional learning with Illustrative Mathematics. Additionally, Jeff has worked with OSPI to develop new courses, review materials, and provide educator support.
Regional Math Coordinator Services Include:
- Provide timely updates on state and local initiatives
- Contribute to statewide intiatives and projects and connect interested educators to those opportunities
- Coordinate the Washington State Mathematics Fellows Program
- Design, deliver, and organzie professional learning opportunties for math educators and instructional leaders
- Support implementation of WA State Learning Standards in Mathematics
- Model instructional shifts toward productive mathematical instructional routines that engage all students in learning meaningful mathematics
Other Regional Support:
ESD 105 is proud to provide customized support for district and school mathematics iniatives. Whether you are seeking a one day course for educators, or you are in need of longer term support to improve math learning outcomes we can provide a wide range of services. Common requests include:
- Support for Mathematics Adoptions
- Provide guidance for intervention programs
- Conduct classroom demonstrations or observations, and provide feedback for coaching
- Support professional learning communities