Welcome to ESD 105 Mathematics Department
ESD 105 Math ServicesThe ESD 105 Math Team is part of a statewide system of Regional Math Coordinators. This program created in 2008 was developed to improve instruction and increase student achievement in mathematics.
Regional Math Coordinator Services Include:
- Provide timely updates on state and local initiatives
- Contribute to statewide intiatives and projects and connect interested educators to those opportunities
- Coordinate the Washington State Mathematics Fellows Program
- Design, deliver, and organzie professional learning opportunties for math educators and instructional leaders
- Support implementation of WA State Learning Standards in Mathematics
- Model instructional shifts toward productive mathematical instructional routines that engage all students in learning meaningful mathematics
Other Regional Support:
ESD 105 is proud to provide customized support for district and school mathematics iniatives. Whether you are seeking a one day course for educators, or you are in need of longer term support to improve math learning outcomes we can provide a wide range of services. Common requests include:
- Support for Mathematics Adoptions
- Provide guidance for intervention programs
- Conduct classroom demonstrations or observations, and provide feedback for coaching
- Support professional learning communities
Need Support?OSPI MathematicsThe Mathematics offices at OSPI provide technical assistance for the learning standards and oversee the testing of the standards required by Washington's legislature.