See summer's workshops and more in current issue of "Class"!
New developments in the ESD 105 science programs ... some recent special recognitions for area school community members ... and one of the largest selection in years of summertime professional development opportunities from your ESD: It's all here in the Summer issue of our "Class" newsletter! Click here to view it online or download the issue.
Our cover feature spotlight for our Summer edition is on the Science Co-op's new science kit distribution center that opened up in May at Union Gap. Other articles inside this issue include:
• New STEM grant to support area apprenticeship programs
• K-5 science kits being added for the next school year
• Ellensburg High School's award winner from the OSPI statewide student art show
• Regional leadership award winners to the superintendents of East Valley and Selah
• The recent visit here by the new National Teacher of the Year (from Spokane)
• An introduction of our latest staff additions at ESD 105
• And ... SEVEN full pages of workshop sessions that you might want to check out during this summer! Summer's going to be a GREAT this this year to take part in some of the MANY great offerings we've got scheduled!