Our cover feature commemorates the story of the first half century of your local ESD -- including a quick look back at our seven superintendents and their leadership roles prior to helming our organization.
Also inside this issue:
• The Bee-Bot learning toys that are helping preschoolers and early elementary students learn fundamental skills -AND- computer programming (Yep, you read that last part right!)
• A preview of the new Head Start building being constructed in Yakima
• A gallery of the local and state award winners from our Regional High School Art Show
• Leadership awards for the superintendents of Grandview and Wapato
• List of our 15 schools named a "State Recognized School" by Washington's State Board of Education
• A look at spring's Student Safety Summit
• "STEM Like ME!" at Selah Middle School
• The newest additions to the ESD 105 staff
• And ... your convenient menu of professional development workshops that ESD 105 will be providing throughout the summer months!