Health Updates & School Reopening Resources
The links provided below are being provided to assist our school communities with key current information and resources regarding Coronavirus / COVID-19 from county, state, and federal resources.
The offices of ESD 105 are currently closed. Fingerprinting services and paraprofessional testing at ESD 105 are being offered on an appointment basis.
ESD 105 will follow the direction and guidance of health care authorities, OSPI, and the Washington Governor's Office. Please check regularly with our ESD 105 homepage and with the ESD 105 Facebook site for updates regarding our scheduled events.
• OSPI: Coronavirus Guidance for School Districts
• OSPI: School Reopening Data Dashboard
• OSPI: Employer Health and Safety Requirements for School Scenarios
• OSPI: 2021 Graduation & Commencement Ceremonies Guide
• OSPI: Reykdal - We are returning to school buildings this fall (May 2021)
• Washington State Department of Health: Coronavirus / COVID 19
• Washington State Department of Health: Classroom Cleaning Tips for Teachers
• Washington State Department of Health: Talking to Kids About COVID-19
• Washington State Department of Health: K-12 COVID-19 Requirements for Summer 2021 and 2021-22 School Year