Health Updates & School Closure/Reopening Resources
The links provided below are being provided to assist our school communities with key current information and resources regarding Coronavirus / COVID-19 from county, state, and federal resources.
The offices of ESD 105 are currently closed. Fingerprinting services and paraprofessional testing at ESD 105 are currently not being held until further notice.
ESD 105 will follow the direction and guidance of health care authorities, OSPI, and the Washington Governor's Office. Please check regularly with our ESD 105 homepage and with the ESD 105 Facebook site for updates regarding our scheduled events.
• OSPI: Coronavirus Guidance for School Districts
• OSPI: Reopening Washington Schools 2020: District Planning Guide
• OSPI: Chris Reykdal answers 4 questions from the public about going back to school this fall (YouTube video from 6/20/2020 - 12 1/2 minutes)
• OSPI: School Reopening Data Dashboard
• Washington State Department of Health: Coronavirus / COVID 19
• Washington State Department of Health: Classroom Cleaning Tips for Teachers
• Washington State Department of Health: Talking to Kids About COVID-19
• Washington State Department of Health: Decision Tree for Providing In-Person Learning for K-12 Students in Public & Private Schools (Updated Dec. 16, 2020)