Your Fall edition of the ESD 105 "Class" newsletter is right here!
The Fall 2020 issue of the ESD 105 "Class" newsletter features a cover spotlight on the adaptations some of our programs have been making to assist and ease the work of our region's schools during this different start of the back-to-school season.
• A feature on ESD 105 Regional Teacher of the Year Megan Anderson-Reilly of Yakima's David High School and formerly of Washington Middle School
• The new ESD 105 Head Start program in Kittitas County
• The startup of Migrant Student Leadership Clubs
• The "Moving All to Success and Health" behavioral teletherapy service
• Retirement of ESD 105 Regional Science Education coordinator Mike Brown
• New staff members at your ESD
• An introduction of new Wahluke interim superintendent Andy Harlow
• Tips on maintaining your mental focus as a school employee during the fall of 2020